|Please Please help ms ann
Sep 1, 2009
I have been diagnosed with hep b since 2006 and I found out that I have chronic hep b and I also found out as a child I never got the the three series of shots is there a chance that I will get rid of the virus. Please respond to me thanks.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
A small minority of patients eventually clear chronic infection on their own, but most need treatment to clear virus. However, not everyone has liver disease, so you need to speak to your doctor.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can I Get Hiv If I Touched The Infected Person's Bloody Finger?
- Does A Girl Get Hiv Or Aids When She Gets Raped?
- Will Hpv 6 And 11 Clear On Their Own?
- What To Expect From First Herpes Outbreak?
- What If My Herpes Culture Came Back Negative?
- What Happens When Two People Who Have Herpes Have Unprotected Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.