For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

My SGOT and SGPT level has inreased to 74 and 93 respectively due to Lipitor 10mg tablet, which I was taking for cholestro. How can I reduce SGOP and SGPT without reducing the dosage of Lipitor 10mg and without further medication.

Your liver function tests are only mildly increased. I think as long as you feel okay, I would have your liver tests repeated to be certain that are not increasing. If you are not at your ideal body weight, your liver function tests may decline nicely with weight loss.

HBV and partner
Can I have Hepa B vaccine?