|HBV and partner
Aug 31, 2009
Weldone, Please ma, my fiance and i intend to get married in 3month. Meanwhile, just yesterday, He tested positive to Hepatitis B while I'm negative.
Please what are the danger attached and what do we need to do and know. Can we have sex after marriage and i remain unaffected.
please treat as urgent. Thank you so much.
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would get tested for HBsAg and HBsAb. If you are negative for both, I would start your immunizations, which should protect you against infection.
Be certain to check your surface antibodies after your series of 3 shots to be certain that your immunization has worked.
How Long to Treat HBEAG Negative Infection
SGOT and SGPT
- Pain In Penis After Anal Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Penis After Having Sex During Period What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Glands After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Thrush After Happy Ending Worried I Have HIV
- Is Autoimmune Hepatitis Contagious With Sex?
- Tingling Sensation Penis Sexually Transmitted Disease
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.