hep b reactive

hi doc, i got my hbsag result and its reactive.. the doc said to have my sgot/sgpt test and result is sgot my(result is 30) SI TRAD'l(up to 37 u/l) and my sgpt (result is 21.5) SI TRAD'l(up to 42 u/l) what is the meaning of that?? I'am pregnant now can i breastfeed my baby even if i am hbsag reactive.. My ob said i can not do breastfeed?? but in my research it's OK to breastfeed even thought you are hbsag reactive according to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention(CDC)and the World Health Organization (WHO) i'am confused!! please help! thanks doc.

As long as your baby has been vaccinated against hepatitis B, there should be no risk with breastfeeding.

A study was performed of 369 infants born to women with chronic HBV. All were immunized against hepatitis B. Some of these infants were breast-fed while other were formula-fed.

There was no additional risk of getting HBV from breast-feeding.

Simply make sure your baby got all the shots he or she needs. Talk with your doctor about that and then enjoy breastfeeding your baby.

Transplant
How long is a life span with hep B