Aug 25, 2009
Is a person suffering from HIV and Cirrhosis qualified for a liver transplant?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Absolutely yes. You will want to speak with your liver doctor regarding the nearest center in your area that does this type of work.
48 wk PegINF/Ribavirin Tx Over. Don't feel better!
hep b reactive
- Can You Tell If Someone Has Hiv By A Pap Smear?
- Folic Acid Deficiency And Peripheral Neuropathy
- Hepatitis C Feet Pain Swelling
- When You Get The Shingles Vaccine Can You Still Get An Outbreak?
- What To Do When Prescriptions Do Not Work For Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What To Do After Being Diagnosed With Hpv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.