Aug 25, 2009
Is a person suffering from HIV and Cirrhosis qualified for a liver transplant?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Absolutely yes. You will want to speak with your liver doctor regarding the nearest center in your area that does this type of work.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- HIV Infection Risk Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Painful Red Spots After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.