Aug 25, 2009
Is a person suffering from HIV and Cirrhosis qualified for a liver transplant?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Absolutely yes. You will want to speak with your liver doctor regarding the nearest center in your area that does this type of work.
48 wk PegINF/Ribavirin Tx Over. Don't feel better!
hep b reactive
- Bloody Pee After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Does Metronidazole Treat Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.