Aug 25, 2009
Is a person suffering from HIV and Cirrhosis qualified for a liver transplant?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Absolutely yes. You will want to speak with your liver doctor regarding the nearest center in your area that does this type of work.
48 wk PegINF/Ribavirin Tx Over. Don't feel better!
hep b reactive
- Can I Have Lumps Caused By Sculptra Surgically Removed?
- Are People With Hiv Allowed To Work In Health Care?
- Hiv And Heterosexual Risk In Men And Women
- How Often After Infected Does An Hiv Test Show You Been Infected?
- When Will This Peripheral Neuropathy Go Away?
- Can You Get Hiv Transmitted Through Shaving Bumps?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.