|ivf and hep b
Aug 25, 2009
Can i start Ivf if my blood test shows inactive hep b ?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You will need to discuss your laboratories at length with your physician. Specifically I would be most interested in your HBV DNA level.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- I Am Hiv Positive And My Boyfriend Is Not How Can I Tell Him
- Will A Person That Has Chlamydia Always Have The Disease?
- Which Is Worse Herpes Or Syphilis?
- Where Do Herpes Show Up?
- What Will Happen If You Have Herpes And Don't Get Treatment?
- What Should I Expect Once I Take An Antibiotic For My Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.