|Help with test results
Aug 24, 2009
Six weeks after exposer to Hep C I asked to be tested. My doctor is away. The test was a Hep C Antibody Total and the result is "Hep C AB 0.32 non reactive". Please tell me what that means. Thank you
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Non-reactive is basically the same as negative. You will need further follow-up past six weeks if the exposure was one of concern.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Difference Between Gonorrhea And Hiv?
- Where Do You Get Swollen Lymph Nodes If You Have Hiv?
- How Soon Dry Cough Develops In Newly Hiv Positive Person?
- Can You Get Hiv From Masturbating Someone?
- Is It Hard For Women To Give Hiv To Men?
- What Do The Rashes Look Like On A Person With Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.