Aug 24, 2009
just been diagonised with hiv,the cd4 count is around 370,but now according to the test something is showinng up to we suspect could be hepatitis now wanna know the treatment and how to manage it.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
It is way too early to make any recommendations for treatment until you know if you have Hepatitis B or C. Also not all patients need treatment - this decision depends on many factors including whether or not you have liver disease.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Swallowing Precum Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.