Aug 24, 2009
just been diagonised with hiv,the cd4 count is around 370,but now according to the test something is showinng up to we suspect could be hepatitis now wanna know the treatment and how to manage it.
Response from Dr. McGovern
It is way too early to make any recommendations for treatment until you know if you have Hepatitis B or C. Also not all patients need treatment - this decision depends on many factors including whether or not you have liver disease.
Hepatitis B resuts --> Needs interpretation
URGENT !! I AM GOING CRAZY. PLEASE ANSWER
- Will Kissing Someone Who Has Chlamydia Infect Me?
- Will I Still Have Symptoms After Being Treated For Chlamydia?
- Will Herpes Show Up In A Standard Blood Test?
- Risks Of Unprotected Sex With Inactive Herpes
- Typical Acute Retroviral Syndrome Disease Progression
- Time Lapse For Genital Herpes Infection
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.