treatment

i have hep c 1a and cirrhosis my legs swell and have fluid retain at times.my albumin was 3.3.and biliubirin total 1.5.what kind of treatment will i probably might take?

This will need to be carefully assessed by your liver specialist since your stage of liver disease is unclear to me. You will also probably need to have some diuretics if you are having problems with water retention in your legs. You may also want to discuss diet with your physician to see if you should be on salt restriction.

Stay away from alcohol and be certain to be vaccinated against any of the other hepatitis viruses HAV and HBV.

Dr. Pls help me its my 4th post
Hepatitis B resuts --> Needs interpretation