Dr. Pls help me its my 4th post

What is the possible treatment of HBV DNA (Viral Load 1540) ? It is REACTIVE. What is the possible duration to recover it ?

I am sorry you have waited so long. There are hundreds of questions and I can't answer them all since I only do this in my spare time.

With such a low viral load, I would first follow you serially over time to see if you may clear on your own. Also, not everyone needs treatment for hepatitis B. Having a low level of virus is good news in itself. Perhaps you might fall into the category of inactive carrier.

You will also need serial liver function tests to see if you have elevations of ALT and AST. Your doctor will need to determine whether you should go on treatment, have a liver biopsy first, etc...He or she will need more information to make this decision.

Finally, if you do need treatment, you will also need measurement of HBeAg, which is important in determining the length of therapy.

Best regards for your liver health!

Missed the 3rd Twinrix dose.
treatment