|Missed the 3rd Twinrix dose.
Aug 23, 2009
My Twinrix schedule was interupted and the 3rd dose was late. The schedule was 0-1-14 instead of 0-1-6. Will I have adequate protection? Will I need a booster and if so when should it be administered?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I suspect you will be fine. You can check for antibodies in your blood about a month after your last dose to see if you achieve protection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore Throat After Broken Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Does Bactrim Treat Chlamydia?
- How Long Does It Take Before Gonorrhea Causes Prostatitis?
- Pain Relief For Vaginal Ulcer
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.