|Missed the 3rd Twinrix dose.
Aug 23, 2009
My Twinrix schedule was interupted and the 3rd dose was late. The schedule was 0-1-14 instead of 0-1-6. Will I have adequate protection? Will I need a booster and if so when should it be administered?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I suspect you will be fine. You can check for antibodies in your blood about a month after your last dose to see if you achieve protection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Urethra After Getting Fingered Worried I Have
- Sore On Mouth After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does It Take For Symptoms From A Std To Show Up?
- Is It Possible To Have Sores On You Private Part Without It Being An Std?
- Will Chlamydia Show Up On A Blood Test?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.