Aug 8, 2009
I have just recieved my first dose of Twinrix. My next appointmnet is 1 month from today then 6 months from now. My question is.... how strict is the schedule? My last dose is 2 weeks AFTER I return home from vacation. Can I get the shot before I leave which is 2 weeks prior? I am not really interested in the accelerated dosage unless it is absolutly nessecary. Thanks
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would not worry about a small change in schedule either way.
Please Help - Confused on what to do next
- What Kind Of Doctor Treats Male Genital Warts?
- What Happens If Shingles Are Not Treated With Medicine?
- What Does Herpes On The Tounge Look Like?
- What Color Is The Discharge From Gonorrhea?
- Vitamin B12 And Herpes Infection
- The Risk Of Catching Gonorrhea From A Single Act Of Sexual Intercourse
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.