Aug 8, 2009
I have just recieved my first dose of Twinrix. My next appointmnet is 1 month from today then 6 months from now. My question is.... how strict is the schedule? My last dose is 2 weeks AFTER I return home from vacation. Can I get the shot before I leave which is 2 weeks prior? I am not really interested in the accelerated dosage unless it is absolutly nessecary. Thanks
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I would not worry about a small change in schedule either way.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Itchy Rash An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Is Purple Spots A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Bloody Pee After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Chills After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Anal Sex Bottom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.