|treatment of hbsag
Aug 8, 2009
What is the possible treatment of HBsAg ? It is REACTIVE. What is the possible duration to recover it ?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Not everyone needs treatment. You need to find out if you have virus in your bloodstream - HBV DNA.
HIB HBV Coinfection
- Fever After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Headache After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Kissing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Can Vaginal Infections Cause Wbc In Urine?
- Why It Still Burn After I Have Been Treated For An Std?
- Will Chlamydia Show Up On A Blood Test?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.