|treatment of hbsag
Aug 8, 2009
What is the possible treatment of HBsAg ? It is REACTIVE. What is the possible duration to recover it ?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Not everyone needs treatment. You need to find out if you have virus in your bloodstream - HBV DNA.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Flaky Skin An Ars Symptom?
- Is Oral Ulcers A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- HIV Infection Risk Sex With A Prostitute
- Flu Symptoms After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.