|treatment of hbsag
Aug 8, 2009
What is the possible treatment of HBsAg ? It is REACTIVE. What is the possible duration to recover it ?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Not everyone needs treatment. You need to find out if you have virus in your bloodstream - HBV DNA.
HIB HBV Coinfection
- If You Have Sex With A Hiv Postive Person How Long Does It Take To Catch It?
- Are Women Automatically Tested For Hiv While Pregnant?
- If You Have A Sore Throat Does That Mean U Have Hiv?
- Virus Causes Of Hepatitis And Herpes
- Burning Neuropathy In His Legs And Feet
- Hiv Lymphoma And Chronic Sinus Infection
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.