Aug 8, 2009
how soon can hepatitis c be detected in the bloodstream
Response from Dr. McGovern
It very much depends on the amount of virus that was acquired and the route of infection. Can be several days to a week with a large exposure.
3 months against PCR testing???
treatment of hbsag
- What Are The Chances Of Passing Hiv From Woman To Man?
- I Have Severe Symptoms Of Acute Hiv Infection
- Can You Be An Hiv Carrier And Still Be Negative?
- What Type Of Headache Do You Get With Acute Hiv?
- Hiv And Hot Flashes
- If I Had Unprotected Sex With An Hiv Positive Woman What Are The Odds That I Am Infected?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.