Aug 8, 2009
how soon can hepatitis c be detected in the bloodstream
Response from Dr. McGovern
It very much depends on the amount of virus that was acquired and the route of infection. Can be several days to a week with a large exposure.
3 months against PCR testing???
treatment of hbsag
- Can You Get Hiv From Touching Infected Blood?
- Is Yellow Discharge A Sign Of Herpes?
- White Vinegar To Treat Bacterial Vaginosis
- When They Do The Hiv Blood Test Do They Also Check For Herpes?
- When Genital Warts Fall Off Are You Still Contagious?
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.