|the vaccine question help
Aug 8, 2009
hi doctor, i already took my first dose of hepatitis A vaccine in january. july is my second dose. if i am late for a month, would i have to repeat the doses again, or just take the second dose? help pls thank you.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I would just take the second dose. Should be no problem.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Tingling In Feet An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Getting HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Burning Penis After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.