Aug 7, 2009
Please advice i have HBsAg - Positive,Anti HBe Antibody-Reactive, HbeAg - Non reactive,Ultrasound- normal,Hep B core, IGM Antibody - Non reactive, Viral Load - 1420 IU/ML, AST-38 U/L , ALT, 67 U/L, Hep A Total Antibody - Reactive
Response from Dr. McGovern
You will need follow-up every 3 to 6 months to determine if you disease stays "quiet".
You have evidence of prior exposure or vaccination to Hepatitis A - you are protected from further infection. HAV does NOT cause chronic liver disease.
Should I get tested?
More than 1 Genotype?
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Itchy Balls After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How Soon After Sex Can You Tell If You Contracted An Std?
- Condom Slipped Off Pulling Out
- Do Modern Elisa Hiv Tests Detect O And N Strains?
- Does Long Lasting Herpes Outbreak Mean I Am Infected With HIV?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.