Aug 7, 2009
Please advice i have HBsAg - Positive,Anti HBe Antibody-Reactive, HbeAg - Non reactive,Ultrasound- normal,Hep B core, IGM Antibody - Non reactive, Viral Load - 1420 IU/ML, AST-38 U/L , ALT, 67 U/L, Hep A Total Antibody - Reactive
Response from Dr. McGovern
You will need follow-up every 3 to 6 months to determine if you disease stays "quiet".
You have evidence of prior exposure or vaccination to Hepatitis A - you are protected from further infection. HAV does NOT cause chronic liver disease.
Should I get tested?
More than 1 Genotype?
- Oral Ulcers After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling Lips After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can An Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause White Vaginal Discharge?
- How Much Damage Does Chlamydia Cause At 6 Months?
- I Have Bright Red Vaginal Discharge And Odor
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.