Should I get tested?

I'm in healthcare. While in the ER, a known Hep C patient grabbed my hand and shook it before I could react. He recently used IV drugs. He shot up on the top of his hand he used to shake mine. I have a tiny open cut, no bleeding, near the knuckle of my index finger on the top of the hand he shook. His palms were intact though had a small black area with a red border at the base of the palm, near the wrist. I inspected his palms and could not tell if they had dried blood. I alcoholed immediately and washed with soap and water a few minutes later. Should I get tested?

As a health care worker you should always run these questions by your employee health service just to protect yourself on the job. However, I do not think this is an exposure of concern.

HIV or Hepatitis Concern?
Please advice