For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

Dr, it's my 3rd time to asking some Q?

once again thanks, Dr.McGovem, in Dec 2008 i tested HBV DNA in serum is below the detection limit (<1000 copies/ml)of the quantitative real-time PCR method. the viremia is either absent or exists at alow level. and HBe Ag(non reactive) Hep Delta antibady (non reactive) SGOT(AST) 25 IU/L SGPT (ALT)35 IU/L (LFT) are nomal HBs Ag level (1.169)cut of value 0.053 as HBs Ag blood tested in Nov 2008 it's showed 1714(ECLIA)the finally my last blood tested on 10/6/2009 of HBs Ag 3.346 (ELISA) SGPT (ALT) 30 U/L Dr. kindly advice me what to do as well your answer will give me a happiness that i'm normal or be worry

You appear to have inactive hepatitis B infection. I say inactive since your viral load is very low and your liver function tests are normal. Continue getting these laboratories monitored over time since HBV can become active again. Every six months would be fine.

HBs Ag Reactive (245)
Please answer... everyday checking your website for answer