|HBs Ag Reactive (245)
Aug 5, 2009
I was diagnosed positive of HBsAg Reactive 245, does it mean that my virus is too much high?what should i do?
Response from Dr. McGovern
You may have chronic HBV infection.
You should get a HBV DNA test to see if you have active or inactive disease.
HCV with deterating CD4 on HIV
Dr, it's my 3rd time to asking some Q?
- Muscle Ache After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Why Do Adults Get Oral Thrush?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.