|HBs Ag Reactive (245)
Aug 5, 2009
I was diagnosed positive of HBsAg Reactive 245, does it mean that my virus is too much high?what should i do?
Response from Dr. McGovern
You may have chronic HBV infection.
You should get a HBV DNA test to see if you have active or inactive disease.
HCV with deterating CD4 on HIV
Dr, it's my 3rd time to asking some Q?
- Bronchitis After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Headache After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Difference Between Venereal Disease And Std
- How Often To Get Hepatitis B Vaccine Series?
- Can Deep Mouth To Mouth Kiss Cause Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.