|HBs Ag Reactive (245)
Aug 5, 2009
I was diagnosed positive of HBsAg Reactive 245, does it mean that my virus is too much high?what should i do?
Response from Dr. McGovern
You may have chronic HBV infection.
You should get a HBV DNA test to see if you have active or inactive disease.
HCV with deterating CD4 on HIV
Dr, it's my 3rd time to asking some Q?
- Muscle Ache After Giving Oral Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Symptoms Of Vaginal Bleeding Headache Low Back Pain Cramping
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.