Aug 5, 2009
i have cirrhosis and throat varices.can i do pushups or lift light weight? and if so does muscle grow while on a light workout?
Response from Dr. McGovern
You will want to discuss this with your hepatologist in terms of the severity of your disease.
Hep B Carrier and Swine Flu
HCV with deterating CD4 on HIV
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Stinging Pain After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Causative Agents Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Rapid Hepatitis Test
- Atripla And High Liver Enzymes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.