|hepatitiscoinfection with hiv
Aug 4, 2009
what is thec link between hiv and hepatitis b? why hiv patients are at risk of getting hepatitis
| Response from Dr. McGovern
HIV and HBV share similar routes of transmission - unprotected sex and injection drug use are the two main routes of acquisition.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Girl Sucked My Nipples, Do I Need Hiv Test
- Had Oral Sex And Tested Nonreactive At 6 Months
- High Risk Person Low Risk Exposure Generalized Swollen Lymphnodes
- Hiv And Lip Kissing With Cracked Lip And Gum Disease
- How Big Are Swollen Lymph Nodes?
- How Effective Are Condoms For Preventing The Transmission Of HIV?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.