|hepatitiscoinfection with hiv
Aug 4, 2009
what is thec link between hiv and hepatitis b? why hiv patients are at risk of getting hepatitis
Response from Dr. McGovern
HIV and HBV share similar routes of transmission - unprotected sex and injection drug use are the two main routes of acquisition.
please answer me soon
- I Have Bright Red Vaginal Discharge And Odor
- What Are Vaginal Odor, Dizziness, Headache And Diarrhea Signs Of?
- Can You Get Hiv From Breast Milk In The Eye?
- Contact With Vaginal Fluids When Removing The Condom HIV Risk
- Hiv Can You Get It From A Scratch
- My Penis Touched A Public Toilet Seat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.