Aug 4, 2009
i bought an orange than it fell on the floor in the store i peeled the orange not completely, so when i was eating the orange, the orange skin touch the lining of my mouth so if there was some blood on the floor and got some blood on the orange skin,woud i be at risk for hipatitis b,c?
|Response from Dr. McGovern|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Shaking Hands And Possible HIV Exposure
- Testing Negative After Cut In Mouth
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Deep Kissing
- Touching Used Condom And HIV Testing
- Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Unprotected Vaginal Sex Scared I Have AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.