Aug 4, 2009
i bought an orange than it fell on the floor in the store i peeled the orange not completely, so when i was eating the orange, the orange skin touch the lining of my mouth so if there was some blood on the floor and got some blood on the orange skin,woud i be at risk for hipatitis b,c?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hbeag negative from positive
hepatitiscoinfection with hiv
- Is Stinging Pain A Sign Of HIV?
- Chances Of Catching AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Black Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Are Pimples A Sign Of A Std?
- How Long Does Chlamydia Last After Treatment?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.