|how to find Heptitis Antigen + or - from numbers?
Aug 4, 2009
How I know that wether my HBSAg postive or negative if the HBSAg result is 0.95 and the refrence range (0-2).
Response from Dr. McGovern
You are within range - that means you do NOT have chronic infection. If you are at risk -get Vaccinated!
Hbeag negative from positive
- Itchy Rash After Performing Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- How Long Does Chlamydia Take To Show?
- Can I Get Hiv By Handshake?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.