|how to find Heptitis Antigen + or - from numbers?
Aug 4, 2009
How I know that wether my HBSAg postive or negative if the HBSAg result is 0.95 and the refrence range (0-2).
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You are within range - that means you do NOT have chronic infection. If you are at risk -get Vaccinated!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sore Throat A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Sex With A Prostitute Scared I Have AIDS
- Sex With A Prostitute Should I Get Test For AIDS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute And Possible HIV Exposure
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Scared To Get Tested
- Penis Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.