|how to find Heptitis Antigen + or - from numbers?
Aug 4, 2009
How I know that wether my HBSAg postive or negative if the HBSAg result is 0.95 and the refrence range (0-2).
Response from Dr. McGovern
You are within range - that means you do NOT have chronic infection. If you are at risk -get Vaccinated!
Hbeag negative from positive
- Can You Get HIV From Mutual Masturbation?
- Dried Blood And HIV Transmission Risk
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Blowjob
- Are Dark Bumps A Sign Of AIDS?
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.