|how to find Heptitis Antigen + or - from numbers?
Aug 4, 2009
How I know that wether my HBSAg postive or negative if the HBSAg result is 0.95 and the refrence range (0-2).
Response from Dr. McGovern
You are within range - that means you do NOT have chronic infection. If you are at risk -get Vaccinated!
Hbeag negative from positive
- When Can I Return To Work After Shingles?
- What Is The Difference Between Razor Burn And Herpes On The Vagina?
- What Is The Best Over The Counter Medicine For Chlamydia?
- What Does Herpes Around The Anus Look Like?
- Can Vaginitis Cause Chills?
- What Is The Quickest Way To Get Rid Of Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.