|Chronic carrier HbsAg
Jul 26, 2009
HbsAg chronic carrier , is there any approach that will make me non reactive in HbsAg someday? It's been 13 years now since I discovered my condition, Im afraid to apply again for work abroad, because of this! Since I failed before! Please help
| Response from Dr. McGovern
If you are a inactive carrier of Hepatitis B surface antigen (eg, you have no detectable virus in your blood with HBV DNA testing), there is no reason to treat you. Sometimes people do lose surface antigen over time, but it is uncommon.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flu Symptoms After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Anal Sex Bottom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Kissing Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Used Condom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Kissing Cold Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.