Jul 26, 2009
I received test results in the mail for a physical and HIV and Hepatitis. All my results were good, but it's also listed like this:
Hepatitis BS AB Positive (Neg)
What does this mean
Response from Dr. McGovern
If your Hepatitis B core antibody (Hepatitis Bc AB) was non-reactive, then this result would mean that your Hepatitis B surface antibodies are positive due to immunization. In other words, the vaccine worked and you are protected!
Atripla & Hepatitis B
PCR and antibody Hep. test results after 3 weeks of exposure
- Testosterone Deficiency Itching And Tingling To Legs
- Range For Viral Load In Hcv
- Healthy Foods For Hiv People To Increase The Cd4 Cells
- Is The Aids Virus Killed In Boiling Water?
- Can Somebody Get Infected With Hiv Through Drinking Infected Blood?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Hiv After Having Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.