Hepatitis C from a graze from hair clippers at a Barbara shop

Dear Dr. I apologize if this question has been answer. I ask this questions because i believe I have symptoms of Hepatitis C. Recently I went to a barbarashop in England. The guy used clippers to cut a line in the back. He bruised or grazed me badly. I could not tell if there was blood. A day later, I showed to to someone else who said there was no cut. But for about two three days, the area was burning.

A week later, my left eye lid swelled up. I thought it was stye. Then two weeks later, I developed joint pain in my fingers and toes and feet. Also, I have this feeling of nausea. My stomach is not the same.

I am concerned because if the clippers bruised me, it probably bruised someone else. I am really concerned. Could this be Hep. c. I read on CDC, I think, that that the pep. virus survives in even in dry blood for 16 hours upto four days. Can you help me understand. I am going for test tomorrow. Thanks

I think if you are concerned about this, it is probably best to simply be tested, but I expect you will simply be reassured. Your symptoms do not clearly suggest hepatitis C to me and there was no evidence of a cut per se.

viral is 350,cannot considered healed?
h i v and hep c treatment