|Can HCV patient take testosterone injection or sex hormone
Jul 15, 2009
If a petient have hepatites C positive can he take hormonal sexual medician or immunity enhancer like vitamin and mineral
Response from Dr. McGovern
You will want to discuss these medications with your HCV provider but I don't see any major problem with testosterone injections or multivitamins.
Change Medicine from Hespsera to Viread
Boyfriend has had Hepatitis B & C
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes From Infected Person?
- What If Had Sex After Taking The Pills For Chlamydia?
- What Are The Different Types Of Herpes Zosters Or Shingles?
- Time It Takes To Get Genital Warts After Exposure
- Symptoms Of Herpes On The Tongue
- Symptoms Of Genital Herpes The Day After Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.