|Can HCV patient take testosterone injection or sex hormone
Jul 15, 2009
If a petient have hepatites C positive can he take hormonal sexual medician or immunity enhancer like vitamin and mineral
Response from Dr. McGovern
You will want to discuss these medications with your HCV provider but I don't see any major problem with testosterone injections or multivitamins.
Change Medicine from Hespsera to Viread
Boyfriend has had Hepatitis B & C
- How Long HIV Virus Live In The Dead Body?
- Tetanus Vaccine And False Positive Elisa
- Heterosexual Vaginal Sex Should I Be Worried About Hiv
- Does A Physical Blood Test Include A Hiv Test?
- How Long Do It Takes To Get Hiv Results Back From A Hospital?
- Will Losing Weight Help Neuropathy In Feet?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.