my darling in trouble.. help..

Hello doctor.. I'm glad able to found you in this website, I'm a woman with with hepatitis C. Two weeks ago, I had protected sex with my boyfriend. Before we had it and put his condom, accidentally there's little amount of my vaginal/cervical discharge came out and touched the tip of his foreskin in which he got a bit yeast infection at that area (I couldn't see any blood exposure). Thus, I also got yeast infection (candida)tat time. Do you recommend any HepC test for him? Is it a good idea to I tell him that I'm a hepatitis C? thank's doctor:)

With condom use your risk of passing hepatitis C is unlikely. I do not consider yeast infection to be associated with a clear increased risk...The main issue is that you are using condoms which is the key to protection.

Hi.. need help!
Anti HAV Igm is non reactive, Anti HAV total ir reactive