|my darling in trouble.. help..
Jul 11, 2009
Hello doctor.. I'm glad able to found you in this website, I'm a woman with with hepatitis C. Two weeks ago, I had protected sex with my boyfriend. Before we had it and put his condom, accidentally there's little amount of my vaginal/cervical discharge came out and touched the tip of his foreskin in which he got a bit yeast infection at that area (I couldn't see any blood exposure). Thus, I also got yeast infection (candida)tat time. Do you recommend any HepC test for him? Is it a good idea to I tell him that I'm a hepatitis C? thank's doctor:)
| Response from Dr. McGovern
With condom use your risk of passing hepatitis C is unlikely. I do not consider yeast infection to be associated with a clear increased risk...The main issue is that you are using condoms which is the key to protection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Coated Tongue After Condom Slipped Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Hands After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Touching Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.