|Hi.. need help!
Jul 11, 2009
will inflammation on the tip of penis foreskin (no blood exposure) increase the chance of HepC transmission? I masturbated my self using a bit of cervical fluids, after I done suddenly I got tat inflammation. Can I get HepC by this way? waiting 4 ur answer.. very worried now:(
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Without any clear opening of the skin...without an ulcer...without any bleeding...no I don't expect you to be at risk.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If A Doctor Was Hiv Positive Should He Tell His Patients?
- Hiv 30 Year Term Life Insurance
- Will A Blood Test Tell If You Are Infected With Hiv?
- Cutaneous Candidiasis Tinea Corporis Tinea Cruris Tinea Pedis Or Pityriasis Versicolor
- How Long Does It Take To Be Affected By Hiv?
- Where Do Most Hiv Rashes Occur?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.