|Hi.. need help!
Jul 11, 2009
will inflammation on the tip of penis foreskin (no blood exposure) increase the chance of HepC transmission? I masturbated my self using a bit of cervical fluids, after I done suddenly I got tat inflammation. Can I get HepC by this way? waiting 4 ur answer.. very worried now:(
Response from Dr. McGovern
Without any clear opening of the skin...without an ulcer...without any bleeding...no I don't expect you to be at risk.
in real worry( hepatitis b, asking for 5th time)
my darling in trouble.. help..
- Bloody Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Can Vaginal Infections Cause Wbc In Urine?
- Can You Get Trichomoniasis Without Have Sex?
- Afraid Of Having Undiagnosed Hiv Infection
- Can You Get Hiv Eating Contaminated Blood?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.