in real worry( hepatitis b, asking for 5th time)

hi doctor, please reply back to my question as i am not understanding my lab results. the results are HBsAG negative, Anti-HBs negative, Anti-HBc IgM negative, Anti-HBc IgG positive, HBeAg negative & Anti-HBe negative. please reply back as early as possible.

I am sorry you have been trying to ask your question many times. There are so many hundreds of questions that come in all the time....Your results show that your core IgG antibody is the only positive result. This is referred to as "isolated core antibody" status. This can be a false positive test; alternatively, you could have been exposed to hepatitis B in the past but cleared it and lost your surface antibody years ago; finally it could mean acute infection - but since your IgM antibody is nonreactive - this is not possible.

If you are not at risk for HBV, this is probably a false positive test.

Please help me
Hi.. need help!