Please help me

Doc,,the result of my HBs Ag is 3816,,,what does it mean? I am wondering if what type of Hepa B is that and if it is curable. Please advice me doc. The doctor did not give me any medicine but she told me to undergo whole abdomen ultrasound,SGPT and SGOT...what can you say about that doc? I am not drinking alcohol or smoking. I also dont have any sex experience,,.I am so disgusted of the result. Is it curable? Im hoping for your response. Thanks

If your surface antigen is reactive then you have chronic hepatitis B. The only way to know if it is active or inactive is to check your HBV DNA and liver function tests.

HBV and Marriage
in real worry( hepatitis b, asking for 5th time)