|Please help me
Jul 11, 2009
Doc,,the result of my HBs Ag is 3816,,,what does it mean? I am wondering if what type of Hepa B is that and if it is curable. Please advice me doc. The doctor did not give me any medicine but she told me to undergo whole abdomen ultrasound,SGPT and SGOT...what can you say about that doc? I am not drinking alcohol or smoking. I also dont have any sex experience,,.I am so disgusted of the result. Is it curable? Im hoping for your response. Thanks
| Response from Dr. McGovern
If your surface antigen is reactive then you have chronic hepatitis B. The only way to know if it is active or inactive is to check your HBV DNA and liver function tests.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Penis After Protected Anal Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rash After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Std If You And Your Partner Are Virgin And Have Oral Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.