HBV and Marriage

I am 25 years old and planning to marry in an year's time. what can i do to prevent the virus from transmitting to my wife's body and to have children free of HBV?please help, m very tensed.

If your wife is infected, you should be vaccinated. I would first check your own hepatitis B tests and if you have never been immunized, you should accomplish this now. At the time of birth, your baby will be vaccinated as well. Immunization is extremely effective in preventing transmission.

Your wife should also be eventually seen by a liver doctor to evaluate her own health.

follow up results
Please help me