follow up results

Hepatitis profile test:HBsAg-1.0,anti-HBs-10.0,HBeAg-1.0,anti-HBe(reverse)1.0,anti-HBc IgM-1.0,anti-HBc IgG(reverse)0.739,anti-HAV IgM-1.0,anti-HAV IgM(reverse)1.06,anti-HCV-0.580 cut value,PATIENT VALUE-163.2 REMARKS-REACTIVE...Please doctor help me to interpret this result,im very worried.THIs the result of my medical for abroad,all is ready its just that my medical is not cleared.The doctor said that it is not chronic.He recommend to drink GOJI herbal meds,i dont know what to do.He recoomend to take also hepa profile test to distinguish what type of hepa i am reactive.pls help me what will i do next...thank you so much im waiting for your reply.God Bless

If I understand you correctly, your HCV antibody is reactive. If you have no risk for HCV then it could be a false positive. You would need a RIBA test to sort this out. If you are at risk for HCV you will want to get a viral load test (HCV RNA) to determine if you have active infection.

hepatitis a and b vaccination
HBV and Marriage