|hepatitis a and b vaccination
Jul 10, 2009
my son lost the last shot of hepatitis vaccination a and b. it was in 2007. do I need to repeat the three shots again.? he is 5 years old.he got an hemangioma this year. it is asymtomatic. he is ok.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
If he missed the last shot, I would just give the last shot now and you can check a surface antibody in about two months after that to see if the vaccine worked properly
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Groin Pain Could I Have AIDS
- Is Sinus Infection An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Itchy Skin Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Anal Warts After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.