|what does it imply to be exposed to HB infection
Jul 10, 2009
I recently had a test for HBsAg and the result read positive, what does this imply? what advice do you have for me?
Response from Dr. McGovern
You will want to get a full panel of hepatitis B tests to get a better idea if you are an active or inactive carrier.
Please Interpret my Hepa b result.thank you!
hepatitis a and b vaccination
- Will Z Pack Take Care Of Bacterial Vaginosis?
- Will Hpv Genital Wart Be Detected In A Pap Smear?
- What Is Mucosal Herpes Infections?
- What If Antibiotics Did Not Clear Up My Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
- What Are The Long And Short Term Problems With Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.