what does it imply to be exposed to HB infection
Jul 10, 2009
I recently had a test for HBsAg and the result read positive, what does this imply? what advice do you have for me?
Response from Dr. McGovern
You will want to get a full panel of hepatitis B tests to get a better idea if you are an active or inactive carrier.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Catch AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Fatigue After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Purple Spots After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.