Please Interpret my Hepa b result.thank you!

hi good day ma'am! This is Aireen from the Philippines. I was diagnosed hepa b positive september of last year.I was asked to take hepsera as others do.but until now i'm not sure if i'm still active or not because of my complicated lab results.I was told to do HBeag first result was 993.5 positive.then it became 4.20 after 6 months.few months later,it became 1472.how did it happen?they said it depends on the method used.in my case it's eclia.my recent result is 1257 and still reactive.how can i know that i'm not reactive anymore?how will will it take me to be negative?i'm planning to work abroad but because of this i'm stuck here.Please help me doctor.This would be a great help for me.!!i'll thank you or the rest of my life..

The laboratory I usually follow most carefully is HBV DNA. Once it is suppressed, I am less concerned about drug resistance. However, if the virus does not suppress with one drug therapy, then I do become worried about drug resistance. I would discuss this possibility with your physician to discuss which drug might be the next best agent for you - perhaps as an add-on medication.

Hepatitis from sea water
what does it imply to be exposed to HB infection