|Hepatitis from sea water
Jul 10, 2009
Hello! Is it possible to become infected with hepatitis B or C while swimming in the sea if you have bleeding cut? What is a risk if it is not bleeding?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Not at all. Enjoy the beach.
I am co infected with HIV & HCV... Please explain lab results
Please Interpret my Hepa b result.thank you!
- Masturbation With Saliva Risk Of Getting HIV
- Does HIV Cause Runny Nose?
- Fever After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How Does Cervical Cancer Affect Your Reproductive System?
- How Long Does Azithromycin Take To Cure Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.