|Hepatitis from sea water
Jul 10, 2009
Hello! Is it possible to become infected with hepatitis B or C while swimming in the sea if you have bleeding cut? What is a risk if it is not bleeding?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Not at all. Enjoy the beach.
I am co infected with HIV & HCV... Please explain lab results
Please Interpret my Hepa b result.thank you!
- Fever After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Groin Pain After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Rash After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.