|Hepatitis from sea water
Jul 10, 2009
Hello! Is it possible to become infected with hepatitis B or C while swimming in the sea if you have bleeding cut? What is a risk if it is not bleeding?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Not at all. Enjoy the beach.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hepatitis Water
- Touching Pubic Hair How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Touching Used Condom Afraid I Have AIDS
- Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Risk Of Getting HIV
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Dried Blood?
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Drinking After Someone?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.