|Lab report interpretation NEEDED
Jul 3, 2009
Hello Dr. McGovern I am 25 years old male. Please help me out with my lab report. Under Serology/Infectious Disease heading the following appears: FEBRILE AGGLUTINATION Rapid Plasma Reagin...Non-Reactive Treponema Hema. ......N.A. --------------------------------------- Anti-HCV (1gG)........Negative HIV...................Negative Hepatitis Bs Ag.......Negative Hepatitis Bs Ab.......Positive
| Response from Dr. McGovern
It appears that you have been vaccinated for hepatitis B or had prior infection that cleared. You will need testing of HB core antibody to tell the difference.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Laboratory Interpretation
- Dry Mouth After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Licking Anus Worried I Have
- Painful Ejaculation After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.