|Lab report interpretation NEEDED
Jul 3, 2009
Hello Dr. McGovern I am 25 years old male. Please help me out with my lab report. Under Serology/Infectious Disease heading the following appears: FEBRILE AGGLUTINATION Rapid Plasma Reagin...Non-Reactive Treponema Hema. ......N.A. --------------------------------------- Anti-HCV (1gG)........Negative HIV...................Negative Hepatitis Bs Ag.......Negative Hepatitis Bs Ab.......Positive
| Response from Dr. McGovern
It appears that you have been vaccinated for hepatitis B or had prior infection that cleared. You will need testing of HB core antibody to tell the difference.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute And AIDS
- Flu Symptoms After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Open Mouth Kissing What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Penis After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.