|hiv & hep-b ,both undetectable
Jul 3, 2009
i have met a very special man,but he is married,and we do practice using condoms during intercourse,my decision.i have been undetectable for about 6 years.i guess my question is:i don't want to tell him,as he is new to this whole thing,but how much safer do we need to be?like i said,we use lubricated condoms during anal sex.what else do we need to do?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Your special partner should be vaccinated against hepatitis B to get the best protection. I would have that conversation with him.
Serbia calling... failure in hep B vaccination and more...
- Masturbation And HIV Transmission Risk
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Breast Milk?
- Flu Symptoms After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.