|blood on fingre
Jul 3, 2009
i went to my doctor at surgery.i stood on counter for book an appointment. but when i was going back to home, i saw there was blood on fingre. i had just sore fingres near the nails. but there was no blood from any of cut. i am afraid that i have picked up that blood from counter and it might have touched on fingre and probably on sores. could you please tell can we get hiv or hcv like this
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would not advise testing based on what you describe.
What is the implication of having hep A in the past?
- Tingling In Feet After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- After Treatment For Trichomoniasis How Should You Wait To Have Sex
- 24 Week Negative Rapid Hiv Test
- Are Lymph Node Swelling Ringing Ears Vision Change Signs Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.