|What is the implication of having hep A in the past?
Jul 3, 2009
If I have infection of Hep A in the past (yrs ago), does that mean that I am a carrier of hep A and can pass it to present and future partner? What could be done to protect partner from getting it?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Good question. Hepatitis A does NOT cause chronic liver disease. Once it clears from your body, it is not an issue whatsoever. No need for worry.
Cut off value patiet value Hepatites c
blood on fingre
- Is Sore On Tongue A Symptom Of HIV?
- Sex With A Prostitute Should I Get Test For AIDS
- Burning Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Anal Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.