Jul 3, 2009
what if HBsAg is negative,Anti HBs is negative, Anti-HBc IgM is negative,Anti-HBc IgG is negative, Anti-HBe is negative & HBeAg is negative in lab result. Please explain it to me.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
All it means is that you do not have hepatitis B infection. If you are at risk for getting hepatitis B (through injection drug use for example), then I would suggest immunization.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Who Do I Go To For Removal Of Genital Warts?
- What Systems Of The Body Do Shingles Affect?
- What Is The Swab Test For Herpes?
- What Is The Chance Of Getting Herpes From Drinking From The Same Cup?
- What If I Have A Low Level Of Hpv?
- What Does It Means If Someone Have Recurrence Of Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.