Jul 3, 2009
what if HBsAg is negative,Anti HBs is negative, Anti-HBc IgM is negative,Anti-HBc IgG is negative, Anti-HBe is negative & HBeAg is negative in lab result. Please explain it to me.
Response from Dr. McGovern
All it means is that you do not have hepatitis B infection. If you are at risk for getting hepatitis B (through injection drug use for example), then I would suggest immunization.
SVR Hepatitis C Replication
do need test for HBV DANA?
- Can You Get Hiv On The First Time You Have Sex With An Infected Person?
- Using Soap As A Lubricant With Condoms And Hiv Risk
- Would Hiv Show Up In Blood Test Six Weeks After Exposure
- Acute Hiv And Stomach Symptoms
- What Causes Genital Warts To Come Back?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Through Unprotected Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.