SVR Hepatitis C Replication

I have seen many questions about alcohol and hepatitis c and SVR and answers about 1 - 2 drinks a day or week if you have minimal liver damage, however, I would still like to know

If you are SVR can alcohol actually bring the hepatitis c virus back?

I don't understand how, if you have eliminated the virus, any amount of alcohol can make the virus return, if in fact, it has been eradicated???? Can't this only happen if you have a few stubborn ones left and if this is the case, wouldn't they start replicating in time anyway?

Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer this question.

You are right - I would not expect alcohol use to bring back the virus if someone has been cured.

HIV/Chronic HCV
hepatitis