Can i switch from accelerated schedule of Twinrix to regular schedule?

I've just received the first shot in the Twinrix vaccination series. I found out that I am on the accelerated schedule because the nurse told me to come in for my second shot in only one week. I have no reason to be on the accelerated schedule and would rather be on the regular schedule (one less shot to pay for). Is it too late to switch to the normal schedule or are the contents of the vaccine somehow different in each schedule?

No you can certainly change the schedule.

liver ultrasound
Stage 4 Cirrhosis